Chocolate wrapper machine Troubleshooting
1. The temperature of the chocolate wrapper machine is too high and the speed is too slow. When the heat resistance of the outer layer of the coating film is poor, the seal will have traces of scorch and wrinkles. The maintenance method is to increase the speed, reduce the temperature, and replace the film material.
2. The knife seat is too high or too low, the packaging speed is too fast, and when the push rod and the cutter are not synchronized, the cutter will cut on the product. The maintenance method is to reduce the packaging speed and adjust the height of the end sealing parts, so that the center of the sealing knife is at the center of the product. The middle position of the product height.
3. The color of the film color code is too light, the film drive is slippery, and the cutting position will deviate from the color code when the color code tracking is not turned on. At this time, the maintenance method is to refer to the packaging machine manual and adjust its sensitivity; in the man-machine dialogue interface, Switch the tracking mode to "Track Cut".
4. The solid-state circuit breaker is burned out, the temperature control meter is damaged, and the thermometer cannot control the temperature when the thermocouple is damaged. The maintenance method is to replace the galvanic couple, replace the temperature control meter, and replace the heating element.
5. The speed is too fast, the heat sealing property of the inner layer of the coating is poor. When the temperature is too low, the sealing will be leaked or not firm. The maintenance method is to slow down the speed, increase the temperature, and replace the material of the film.
6. The air pressure of the chocolate wrapper machine is wrong, the cylinder swing rod is loose, the heating temperature is low, and the heat seal is not good when the hot pressing roller and the transmission roller are not parallel. The maintenance method is to adjust the parallelism, adjust the temperature and air pressure to tighten it.