Analysis of common faults in gummy manufacturing equipment at work
Everyone should know that in our life, there are many products and equipment that have been built for a long time before they become qualified products, and gummy manufacturing equipment is also such a piece of equipment, but you may not know much about gummy manufacturing equipment. Let's take a look at the common faults of gummy manufacturing equipment at work, so that we can troubleshoot these common faults when using them. Then let's take a look. I hope you can According to our present introduction, there are some simple understandings.
1. The feeding pump does not start or stops automatically during work: whether the power supply is connected; whether the fuse is blown.
2. The main engine cannot start or stop automatically during work: whether the fuse is blown; whether the feeding pump is feeding; whether the V-belt is too loose; whether the disperser is stuck.
3. The motor load is too large: whether the viscosity of the material is too high; whether the grinding medium is loaded too much; whether the electrical circuit is normal.
4. The feeding pump does not feed: whether the pipeline is leaking; whether the feeding pipe is blocked; whether the feeding pump has been seriously worn; whether the viscosity of the material is too high.
5. Decrease in production efficiency: whether the grinding medium is too small; whether the disperser has been excessively worn; whether the grinding medium is broken in large quantities.
The above is the analysis of common faults of gummy manufacturing equipment that we have brought to you now. You should have some understanding of our introduction.